Wednesday 9 November 2011




This is my Primary design of my site. I have to admit that coding is so paining! When I just start it, I have no idea where to engage in it... I get nothing after spending two nights in university. Haha, but it maybe be a good memory for me, which can be regarded as a special celebration my coming graduation.





I was frustrated to face 5 units this semester and had been in fever for a 5 days last week. Even though I love my work pretty much, but I have to mortify it in order to hand in it on time. I was so sad at that time.



Finally, I move back to my primary design. As what I told to myself, I do not except to pass this assignment safely, I wish to do things differently, and I would like to go my style. I tried hard and succeed.  I am so pride of myself. But I can see how bad my coding is at the meantime as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment