Monday 6 June 2011

Why I choose swine flu
When I choose the topic of my design, I think I am really influenced by the project I did last semester with other group mates. We were asked to design an interactive game in order to encourage people eating healthily without too much meat. One of my group mate had designed a wonderful logo with the image of pig. Therefore, while I get data of swine flu, I cannot help thinking of “pigs”. On the other, in 2008, China has suffered a serious disaster and thousands people were dead for SARS. The increasing economic is negatively affected by this unexpected disease. A plenty of people were unemployed and students had to stay at home as schools were chose. I do see the harm and inconvenience for society brought by flu. Therefore, I hope this design can keep people’s eyes on this isuue.





No comments:

Post a Comment